Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ladybug, Ladybug

Today we celebrated Myla's 1st Birthday! Our theme was "Ladybugs". Myla had lots of fun with all of the attention she got.



Some of the decorations at the party. I got all of my ideas from other blogs online. I had a lot of fun decorating. I am sharing a lot of details of the party for my sister Shalynne, Brooklin and Jeffrey who couldn't make it to the party.



Ladybug crackers.
Ladybug cupcakes.



Myla trying out her new ride from Ganda and Papa Du.

Myla enjoying her cupcake.


Where did that cupcake go? Did I eat the WHOLE thing?



Yummy! Can I have a second one?

The precious birthday girl. We just love Myla to pieces, she is such a sweet girl.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLA MAE!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Very cute party for a very cute little girl. I may still this idea in a few months for Aubrey's party, with your permission of course. ;)

Shelby said...

For sure you can! I got most of my ideas of the internet. It was really fun decorating for it. I saved some of the decorations if you would like them.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Myla Mae, I wish the kids and I could've been there!! Decorations were soo cute as were both the little ladybugs!!! My favorite of little Myla with her Radio flyer~she looks so tiny!! Tell them both we love them and miss them sooo much!!

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! Can you tell me where you got those cups and napkins from?