Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Pictures of Gracelyn.

It has been a very long winter staying indoors. I haven't updated my Blog lately because we haven't did much of anything exciting. We did take Gracelyn to a Winter Festival in out town, there was not much for young kids. We got her a Balloon Flower, we had to wait in line for a 1/2 hr for it, but I think she liked it so it was worth it!!


She was getting sick of standing in line so I entertained her for a bit with my sunglasses. She loves to wear sunglasses so I new this would pass the time.Her Balloon Flower, she looks pretty happy with it.

Posing with Mommy.
Gracelyn's sunglasses! She loves to wear them around the house.
Gracelyn's first pony tails! There is not much there but we are VERY proud of them!!
Playing outside in the snow.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

shelbymariecranney.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading shelbymariecranney.blogspot.com every day.
same day loans
payday advance