Sunday, November 15, 2009

Myla Mae

Myla Mae has gotten so big I can't believe how big she is, she is now 7mths and into everything! She is sitting up great, army crawling everywhere and partially crawling on all fours. She loves to eat, play with her toys, TRY to play with anything that Gracelyn is playing with. Myla is such a happy baby she always has a smile on her face to share with anyone.

Gracelyn enjoys playing with Myla now that she can be on the floor and really play with her. Gracelyn has to make sure to teach Myla which toys are hers!! We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the first picture of the girls in their brown outfits...you have to send that one to me... It seems like just a few days ago I was coming back from Texas to meet baby Myla for the first time..and she was soo tiny...

Kelly Glupker said...

WOW! She has gotten so big. I need to start taking pictures of Aubrey with signs like that. It's such a great idea!

Andrea said...

So, so cute!! I can't believe she is 7 months old!! What cute little girls!

Jenny said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! You have ADORABLE girls!!!!

I got my stockings from World Market! I LOVE bright and bold colors! They were only $10 a piece!!!

Merry Christmas to your family!