Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Cookies!

The girls and I decorated Christmas cookies the other day! We had lots of fun decorating the cookies and making BIG messes! I thought for sure Myla would have been up all night wound up or sick, due to all of the icing and sprinkles she slipped into her mouth!


Gracelyn sneaking something into her mouth.





Myla saying, " I think I need just a few more green sprinkles ".


Concentrating hard on her masterpiece.











All in all it was a very fun day, messes in all!





Gracelyn, Myla and I had lots of fun making and decorating some Christmas cookies. I tried not to stress over the mess so we could just enjoy decorating the cookies. I think they went through 4 bottles of sprinkles! We didn't pass out the cookies saturated in sprinkles. I know they had lots of fun so that is all that matters.







0 comments: